Team Safeguarding Voice© is a Children’s Safeguarding Board, made up from children in Year’s 4-6 working with the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board.
- designed the new SAFE logo and posters which have been distributed across schools and public spaces in Telford and Wrekin
- re-written a publication to help children keep themselves safe
- helped pilot work on how to recognise and tackle domestic abuse
- produced a radio campaign for Free Radio on how to tackle cyber-bullying
- held a Children’s Conference for all schools (primary, secondary and special) within Telford and Wrekin to bring children and teachers to “Learn what abuse and bullying is and help put a stop to it, so that another child does not die”
- Worked with Adrienne Katz, who is a renowned speaker on Cyberbullying and E-Safety at the Anti-bullying Alliance Conference and have been mentioned in the Children’s Commissioner Report for England.
- Created a leaflet outlining the “Dangers of Sexting”
TSV work as mentors at lunchtime and playtime, by making themselves available to any children who want to discuss any worries they have. They are distinctive by their TSV sweatshirts!