This page contains important information for you and your child as we prepare to welcome all of our children back to Holmer Lake in September 2020.
Please make sure that you read the information carefully and strictly stick to the times that your family has been given to drop off and collect in the morning. Copies of the letters that have been emailed to you are below.
Some really important notes to make you aware of include –
- The first day that children are due to return to school is Thursday 3rd September 2020.
- Please do not congregate at the gates before your allocated drop off / collection times, as this poses a risk of transmission.
- Attendance for all pupils in all year groups is expected, as from this point the usual rules on school attendance will apply.
- Children will be required to wear their full school uniform and have haircuts which are acceptable in line with our uniform policy. The exception to this is on your child’s allocated days for PE, where they are allowed to come into school wearing plain jogging bottoms, a plain T-Shirt (no football shirts please) and trainers. Please see your child’s class page for the days they have PE.
- You will be asked to follow a one way system around the outside of the building. You will not be able to walk back, so please drop your children off in the order of the classroom as you walk around.
- You will not be allowed to enter the classrooms and will drop your children off using a safe distance. Staff will be on hand to support you.
- If you or your child are displaying any symptoms, we ask that you do not send your child into school or to try to access the school site. Please inform us of the symptoms you have by phone and then you should seek immediate medical advice.
Staff have thought carefully as to how they can ensure that the move into school is as settled as it can be, while still complying with government guidance on keeping your children, yourselves and staff as safe as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again!